Metro West Chapter of Credit Unions
2017 Charity Grant Application
Michigan’s Metro West Chapter of Credit Unions is seeking area non-profit organizations in need of financial grants of up to $2,500 each to benefit the communities of Wayne or Washtenaw counties. The Chapter will award a total of $17,700 in 2017.
Congratulations to our 2016 recipients. We appreciate your hard work and dedication!
- Pro-Literacy Detroit
- Detroit Cristo Rey High School
- Journey to Housing Program
- 100 Black Men of Greater Detroit, Inc.
- The NOAH Project
- Community Action Network
- Mercy Education Project
- St. Michael Lutheran Church – Swaddling Clothes Project
- Partnership for the Arts & Humanities
- Building Assets to Strengthen Society (B.A.S.S.) Inc.
- Taylor Conservatory Foundation
- Living Arts
- Elizabeth Fagan -- Ladies Ancient Order of Hiberians
Please note: As an effort to recognize and support more organizations, 2016 recipients are not eligible to apply for 2017 grants.
Deadline: All applications and documentation are due by August 4th, 2017. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grant recipients will be notified by August 11th, 2017.
The mission of the Metro West Chapter of Credit Unions is to support the educational needs, community improvement and political advocacy for credit unions in the Metro West Chapter.